What makes us tick?
At Landmark Eagles, we love football. But our true passion is for strengthening character and integrity. We strive to see the boys in football and girls in cheerleading grow into the men and women God created them to be. If you’d like to learn more about Landmark Eagles or participate in our program you can email email@example.com or click on a specific contact below.
A Little Bit About Landmark Eagles
Landmark currently fields two different football teams, a Junior High and a Senior High (Varsity) team. Both teams abide by OHSAA football guidelines. The Varsity team additionally abides to the Great Lakes Christian Athletic Conference (GLCAC) guidelines.
Landmark teams practice on a field located on the campus of Ross High School, 3601 Hamilton Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013
Landmark’s home games prior to 2020 have been played exclusively at Lakota West Freshman field, 5050 Tylersville Rd.,West Chester, OH 45069.
In 2020, Landmark switched home field, where available, between the following sites:
- Ross High School, 3601 Hamilton Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013
- Athletes In Action Sports Complex, 1197 S Detroit St, Xenia, OH 45385
The Junior High team is a combination of 7th and 8th graders and will usually play 8 games per season. The season typically starts in early August and runs through the middle of October. Age requirements are by OSHAA eligibility guidelines:
- Players must be 14 or younger on August 1 of that season and seeking a pre-high school education.
The Varsity team is a combination of 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders. This team plays a regular high school 10 game season. Since 2018, the Senior High team has been a member of the Great Lakes Christian Athletic Conference (GLCAC). GLCAC eligibility requirements:
- Player that is 19 years old on or before November 15th of the current season year. 19 year old players must have played on the team the prior year.
- Are seeking a pre-college education as a full-time student.
- All players must not exceed 4 consecutive years (seasons) of eligibility at the high school football level and shall not have any tackle football experience, including practicing, beyond/above high school age/level (ie. College, Junior College etc.). A season consists of playing in four quarters (regardless of number of games).
- No player can play on a GLCAC team and a non-GLCAC team in the same season.
In 2018, the Varsity team were league champions of the GLCAC and placed 2nd at the National Homeschool Football Association (NHFA) tournament.
In 2019, Landmark added a cheerleading program. Eligibility for cheerleading follow the same rules as for football (above).
Our football coaches have experience at various levels including the collegiate and professional ranks. Landmark players have gone on to play football in college and attribute their success to the coaching and instruction they received while at Landmark.
If you would like to more information about Landmark Football please contact us at landmarkeaglesfootball@gmail.
We are an all-volunteer organization and there are many places for our families must share their time and talents – Game Day Coordinator, Concessions, Equipment Manager, Spirit Wear, Fundraising, Game Program just to name a few. To fully staff home games each family must help out a minimum number of times during the season (based on game schedule and number of families participating). It is reasonable to expect at least 4 sessions per family.
See Get Involved for more information.
Football fees include all necessary equipment (except shoes, socks and undergarments) and spirit wear pack that includes shorts and t-shirt along with end of the year banquet and awards. Varsity spirit wear includes a sweatshirt.
- Varsity: $475 per player
- Junior High: $350 per player
- Family Multiplayer Discount: Oldest player pays full price fee. Each subsequent child receives a discount of $100.
Cheerleading fees will NOT include the uniform which is estimated at $200-$250. Uniform will be owned by the participant with the intent for reuse in subsequent years. Included in the fee, will be spirit wear for colder games such as a sweatshirt or jacket.
- Fee: $100 per cheerleader
- Family Multiplayer Discount: Can use one of the two options (should use higher value):
- Brother playing football = $50 discount
- Sister cheerleading = $20 discount
Early registration is 3/15/2021 thru 7/1/2021 and includes a payment plan over three months. Payment plan will automatically debit your credit card for the fees each month. This includes a 3% processing fee.
Registrations after 7/1/2021 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Unpaid fees will exclude a player/cheerleader from participation in scrimmages and games.