We are an all-volunteer organization and there are many places our families need to share their time and talents
Season and Special Event Volunteering
Volunteer Coordinator: TBD
Jr. High Game Day Coordinator: TBD
Equipment Coordinator: Laura Wells, TBD
Senior Night Coordinator: TBD
Varsity Concession Coordinator: Julie Klepke
Jr. High Concession Coordinator: Lida Vetter
Spirit Wear Coordinator: Kasia Johnson and TBD
Mulch Fundraiser Coordinator: Kevin Finke
Football Program Coordinator: Rick Moore
Restaurant Fundraiser Coordinator: TBD
Butter Braid Fundraiser Coordinator: Lida Vetter
A portion of your grocery bill will be sent to Landmark Eagles Football on a quarterly basis once you enroll in the Community Rewards Program. Just follow these easy steps.
- Select Community
- Select Community Rewards
- If you already have a login to Kroger, sign-in
- If you don’t already have a Kroger login, complete the registration steps
- Select Enroll
- Landmark Eagles Football #HQ789
Amazon Smiles Program
The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Must use smile.amazon.com to make your purchases
To change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. ...
Select Landmark Eagles Football as your organization to support
If you have or know of a business that would like to advertise in our printed program, on a banner or our website, please complete the following form.
Money collected goes 50% to player fees and 50% to organization.
2020 Timeline: ends July 15
Money collected 75% goes to player fees and 25% goes to organization. If a player spreads the mulch for a customer, 100% of those collected fees goes to player. Mulch is sold to individual at retail and sold to Landmark at cost.
2020 Timeline: ends May 31st
Butter Braids and Cookies
Money collected goes to player ($5/braid) Remaining $.25/braid goes to organization.
2020 Timeline: Ends TBD
- Complete Form
- Email copy (picture, scan) to email@example.com by TBD
- Mail copy with payment checks to:
Landmark Eagles Football
P.O. Box 93
West Chester, OH 45071
Monday, August 5th 2019– Buffalo Wild Wings
- Flyer available but you do not have to have (just helpful for the info.)
Thursday, August 15th 2019 – Culver’s
- 7:30-9:30 (I think we arrived about 7:15 last year)
- We didn’t confirm amount but he was generous last year.
- No flyer needed – just tell them.
Monday, September 9th 2019 – Chipotle
- We MUST sell $300 in sales to make 33% of profits (we did last time)
- People must have/show a flyer.